Buying a home, investing in a property or refinancing your current loan can be a confusing and stressful time, we have developed a number of useful tools that we have available free for you to help you get organised and educated.
We have three free checklists for you to download and print:
- Budget Planner
- Home Inspection Checklist
- Moving Checklist
Free annual subscription to “Finance Matters”.
“Finance Matters” is our mini magazine that we produce every three months which is jam packed full of information not just on loans but also general property information and useful tips – this is 8 pages of full color. (As this is posted this is why we need your postal address)
Free ASIC publications
We have the following four books available which are produced by ASIC (this is what they spend our tax dollars on) to help educate consumers:
- Understanding Money (How to make it work for you) it’s over 40 pages with some real useful tips on good money management.
- Investing between the flags (A practical guide to investing) it’s over 58 pages covering topics such as, Getting ready to invest, What are tax-effective investments?, Develop an investment plan and many more.
- Dealing with debt (Your rights and responsibilities) it’s over 33 pages with topics like, your legal rights and protections, unacceptable behavior by debt collectors and may more.
- Getting Advice (A practical guide to personal financial advice) it’s a pocket guide for anyone looking to finding the right financial adviser and advice that works for you.
We also have a number of publications that are only available via email where we can email you the PDF file to read.
And if you have children these are worth checking out.
- To The MAX this is targeted for the teenagers it is an easy to read comic book topics covered include credit, mobile phones, loans and owning a car – this is a great way for your kids to get a better understanding of the topics mentioned in a fun read – I highly recommend this to any parent – I have four kids and have given it to them to read with great results. It just makes them think about the issues, costs and pitfalls associated with growing up.
- Your Money Starter – Insurance and Super: a financial literacy resource for secondary schools to teachers and students nationwide. Many Australian secondary school students already belong to super funds through their part-time jobs, or soon will when they enter the workforce. And many will also be thinking about car ownership. These resources aim to assist students to make informed financial decisions about super and insurance. This could be worth bringing it to your child’s teacher’s attention or something you can use to help your children get a better understanding of these topics.
Free Interest Rate Updates
The RBA (Reserve Bank of Australia) meet 11 time a year (they take January off – lucky things) to decide what they are going to do with official interest rates – We have an Interest Rate Update service where we will let you know what happened at this meeting and what it will mean to you and your loan. This is an email update only.
Last but not least we have our free E-Book “Home Buying Essentials”.
Whether you are buying your first home, refinancing, building or investing I believe you should find our E-Book “Home Buying Essentials” a good read.
If you would like us to send, email any of the above information please tick the box of the freebie you want (tick all of them if you wish) as some of the items need to be posted we do require your postal address – but don’t worry we will not sell or give your details to any other company or service and rest assured we are bound by the Privacy Act, and you can ask us at any time to remove your details (no questions asked). Once you have had a chance to read any of our useful tools feel free to give us a call if you have any questions about any topic covered, we look forward to hearing from you: