Anton Clarke – Director
Anton Clarke is a mortgage specialist for the Sunshine Coast and surrounding areas. Anton appreciates that, for most people, choosing a home loan is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. This is the time when home buyers need expert advice, not a sales pitch. Anton Clarke is one of the most experienced mortgage brokers on the Coast. Having worked in the industry since its earliest days, Anton serves as a trusted adviser to many first and second time home buyers as well as investors.
His in-depth knowledge comes from more than 17 years in the industry and a successful ‘hands-on’ approach to helping his clients find their right loan.
Since relocating to the Sunshine Coast with his wife and four children over 10 years ago, Anton has passionately served his local community through his mortgage broking business, Loan Smart.
Anton is an astute share and property investor and can speak from personal experience on the market and residential lending trends.
Anton has been regularly called upon to comment in the media about the mortgage market and industry trends. He has appeared on Today Tonight’s as their resident home loan expert and has written for theMonday Moneysection of The Adelaide Advertiser and provided research for Choice Magazine.
Memberships & Accreditations
- Full Member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- Senior Associate of the Financial Services Institute of Australia (finsia)
- Accredited Mortgage Consultant with the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- Former State Councilor of the MFAA
- Member of the Credit Ombudsman Service (COSL)
- Affiliate Member of The Real Estate Institute of Queensland Ltd.
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance / Mortgage Broking)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance / Mortgage Broking Management)
Georgina Taylor – Mortgage Broker
Every strong team calls for an even stronger Manager at the helm to ensure the highest level of standards are met at all times. Georgina brings with her a wealth professionalism and enthusiasm that is well grounded with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Georgina is a local, having grown up on the Sunshine Coast, she enjoys the lifestyle and all the area has to offer.
As part of her role within the Loan Smart team, Georgina maintains regular contact with all clients and will continue to do so until the loan process reaches completion. Some of Georgina’s other general PA tasks include:
- Maintaining all databases
- Completing all letters and correspondence
- Data entry
- Client reports
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Appointment booking
Georgina Taylor (Australian Credit Representative Number: 484046) is a Credit Representative of BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117651760(Australian Credit Licence Number: 391237).